Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Post from Cindy

Sorry it has been so long since I have written. I went through a rough spot in my faith and just didn't see a point in what I was doing. I have three wonderful people who come into my home and do physical therapy with me. Thanks to them I keep my obedience there. I did seem to keep my obedience in my church. Thanks to support unknowingly to them they was giving. As you may know I am awaiting a new drug to take which it may be January as of now. Sooner would be better. Since then (this week) I had a terricic friend layed their hands upon me and prayed. That day I started walkimg with a person on each side! A step in the right direction. Another piece of exciting news is that I found a new Dr. in Philadelpia and am awaiting word when I can get in. Thanks for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment